Electronic variant of the article should meet the following requirements:
1. Article is typed in Microsoft Office Word 98–2000/XP Editor on the A4 format white paper (210х297 mm), margins (mm): upper – 20, lower – 20, internal – 25, external – 10.
2. Main text is typed in the way as follows:
2.1. “Usual” font style, font Times New Roman (Cyr), font size 11, indent – 0.75 cm, line pitch – 0,85 cm.
2.2. Typing plan:
UDC (Times New Roman (Cyr), font size 11 indentless, text alignment – left).
Article title (Arial (Cyr), font size 14, bold, in words, indentless, text alignment – centre, interval top and bottom – 9 pt).
Initials, author’s surname (and co-authors’) (Times New Roman (Cyr), fonts size 11, bold, italic, indentless, alignment – centre). Responsible author should be marked with asterix. Full mail address of the author (and co-authors) should be specified.
Title of organization, its full mail address, e-mail (Times New Roman (Cyr), fonts size 11, italic, indentless, alignment – centre, interval top and bottom – 12 pt). If authors represent several organizations, the title, full mail and e-mail addresses of each organization sould be indicated.
2.3. Intervals are not used in the text except for article subsections (subsections, subpoints, etc. are separated by intervals “before” – 9, “after” – 6).
3. Inbuilt in Microsoft Office Equation v. 3.0 Editor is used to type formulas. Font styles: Text – Times New Roman (Cyr), Function – Times New Roman (Cyr), italic.
For clarity it is recommended to separate formulas with upper and lower intervals, each approximating 6 pt.
Formulas are performed so that they occupy a column 80 mm width!!!
4. Tables should be laconic, clear and include minimal data necessary to illustrate the text of the article. Tables should not duplicate the results provided elsewhere in the article (for instance in the form of graphs).
Table title: Times New Roman (Cyr), font size 11, bold, indentless, text alignment – centre, intervals top and bottom – 6 pt.
Tables are performed so that they occupy a column 80 mm or 165 mm width!!!
5. Article illustrations (schedules, graphs, diagrams) should be performed halftone (vector) format (BMP, TIF, PCX, JPG, GIF, CDR) and attached as a separate file.
MS WORD Graph Editor is not applicable!!!
Photographs should have resolution ability not lower than 400 dpi and/or be attached to the original.
All drawings, graphs and photographs should be monochrome, coloured or halftone.
Illustrations re-scanned from periodicals or manually drawn are unacceptable!!!
Subscripts to illustrations: Times New Roman (Cyr), font size 10, bold, indentless, text alignment – centre.
Illustration scripts should have Arial font style.
Abbreviations are not acceptable in titles.
6. List of references used by author which have references in the text is provided at the end of the article as a general list in order of appearance. It should include only sources which have references in the article. Ordinal number of the reference in the text (according to the list) is provided in square brackets, for instance, .
Article scripts submitted to the editorial board via mail should conform to the article electronic variant requirements, but with 1,5 line pitch for abstracts, article and bibliography printing!!!
A file with the bibliographic description of the article is added to the article (for the electronic scientific professional publication).
Manuscripts that do not meet foregoing requirements are returned to the author without having their content considered. The date of sending the final version of the article is regarded as the date of manuscript arrival.
References. The second list of literature, which is drawn up according to the rules of transliteration in English from Russian / Ukrainian.
Resource for transliteration from the Russian language - https://translate.meta.ua/translit/
Resource for transliteration from the Ukrainian language - http://ukrlit.org/transliteratsiia/
Information about the Author(s)
1 Surname, name and patronymic (in full)
2 Place of work (full name of organization)
3 Mailing address
5 Academic degree
6 Academic title
7 Contact phone number
9 Title of article___________________________________
10 Abstract _______________________________________